Here's what happens after we've received all your responses:
- Responses are analysed by Kippax Parish Council (KPC)
- KPC work with Leeds City Council and Groundwork to create plans and visuals for the site
- KPC organise drop-in sessions for the community to view the plans and feedback
- Kippax Common 'Masterplan' is finalised
- KPC works with Groundwork to apply for relevant planning permissions
- KPC works with Groundwork to apply for additional funding
- Work begins to deliver the plans
There will be opportunities to feedback on the designs after you have completed this survey and we will be keeping you updated on this page. We will also be working closely with local groups and organisations to gather lots of ideas and feedback.
Kippax Parish Council have allocated some funding for this project and will also be applying for funding from other organisations to support the project and increase the speed in which the Masterplan can be delivered.
If you have any further questions or information on funding, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or consider attending a Youth and Leisure Committee meeting.